It's STILL cold!

It's STILL cold!
Me infront of A library, har har!

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Thing #9

I especially love the Edublogawards.com because it cuts straight to the top (concise), best blogs.  Not only do these blogs work, but the earned their place on the site because of their reliability.  I would put I like Technorati the most.  The site is pretty, nicely put to together, organized in different ways.

I found Bloglines confusing because there weren't many subgroups in order to categorize everything.  Therefore, when the results popped up, there were alot of blogs, but they weren't classified to make things easier for me. That made it appear cluttered to me.

I could definitely use Edublogawards.com and Technorati.  They are full of feeds and blogs that I feel that I could trust, especially since so many people have and use them for what appears to be important issues or special things of interest.

Atomic Learning was kind of weird to me; it didn't even seem like a blog or feed.  It was more like a website that was designed to sell a product.  The link for School Library Blogs on Suprglu did not work at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment