It's STILL cold!

It's STILL cold!
Me infront of A library, har har!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Thing #10-doing cool things with pic

Although all links or websites did not work correctly, some of the webpages connected me to others.   For some reason, no matter where I clicked, I either ended up at Fototrix or on a website where the action either froze or kept "working".  Using the suggested sites for photo manipulation was fun, easy, and free!  First I had to either upload my photo from flickr or from my computer.  After that, I could just click on the desired special effect and the program would generate the new integrated picture.  In the classroom, it could these tools could be used to display the students of the month, special student assignments, and could also used to display student work or memoirs.  These tools would also be great to use in the library in order to showcase books and the reviews of students.  I got the the following picture from Silly Scenes.  Look at how fototrix is on the actual photo...weird, huh?  I just kept getting redirected to fototrix!?!?!

The Flower Symphony Lady on a Downtown Billboard:




No comments:

Post a Comment