It's STILL cold!

It's STILL cold!
Me infront of A library, har har!

Friday, March 5, 2010

Thing #5-Flickr Fun!



I found this beautiful picture of the Corpus Christi Shoreline on flickr!  Isn't it beautiful?  If you haven't been, you should go.  It may not be the Virgin Islands, but it's a quick getaway!  Take me to Corpus!
I discovered more ways to get a picture off of flickr: right-click on picture and click save target as, right-click on picture and click save picture as!

This next pic is one of my Corpus Christi Beach photos from last summer, on a drier, sunny day.  I took this picture with my then-new-camera, probably a few yards back and over to the right from where the person who shot their flickr(above) picture from.  It was a side entrance.

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are beautiful. I enjoy pictures that I can imagine myself walking into. Posting photos and other visuals like these in the library can communicate a specific theme or a mood. Your pictures would create a sense of calm and peace. Thanks for sharing these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't the pictures in FlickrCC beautiful...amazing what lovely things are available to us.
    Be a little careful about the right-click aspect becasue of file sizes...be sure you are on the size file you want before doing that or you could be capturing a thumbnail!!
    FlickrCC provides such a nice service by giving us file size choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops! I knew I would forget...be sure and credit your picture somewhere in your post. From whose photstream did you get the lovey beach view?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The top picture is from Flickr called "Hittin' Up the Beach" by Definitive HDR.

    The lower side-entrance picture is my creation. I used my red Canon PowerShot SD780 digital camera. Every time I need a little help, an employee at Radioshack gives me mini lessons. :)

    ReplyDelete